4.10.08

My 10 Sticks

Cigarette 1.
I thought of when we first got together. Our laughs and those kisses.
Cigarette 2.
I thought of when you first came to my house. We enjoyed each other's presence.
Cigerette 3.
I thoutght of when you were by my side. Our heart to hearts.
Cigarette 4.
I thought of the first time you said those 3 words. I said them back to you too.
Cigarette 5.
I thought of our minor fights and arguements. We got through them and each said sorry.
Cigarette 6.
I thought of how you've changed. You didnt show you cared as much.
Cigarette 7.
I thought of the distance. I cried tilli fell sick.
Cigarette 8.
I thought of yesterday. You completely ignored me.
Cigarette 9.
I thought of how much I loved you. Wondered if you loved me too.
Cigarette 10.
I thought of how i used to cut myself. I cant stand the hurt and pain.

...Oh f*ck. I ran outta cigarettes.

...and you're gone...

by: Que

*www.emogothicness.blogspot.com (290908)

No comments: