5.1.09

Sorry

Since then i was always there for you
Its something i always thought you knew

Through time and time i had your back
I thought you knew it was a fact

It came a day you made a decision
That made me question your very reason

The hurts and pains i hear you cry
Yet once again you gave it another try

Most of those times i had your back
But that last time, i thought we had a pact

Its happening again, i know it is
Im sorry but i cant bare seeing you like this

No reasons i could think of for you to decide it
When im sure you know its just history gonna repeat

I gave you my words as a friend
But you just said i didnt understand

Im not in your shoes, i dunno how it feels
Maybe i should just shut up and keep my mouth sealed

For whatever i say doesnt mean a thing
So why dont you just continue you little fling

Im giving up, im just gonna let it go
I never thought you'd ever stoop so low

The day will come, soon you'll realize
That once again you fell for his stupid lies

When that happens i promise ill be by your side
In me you'll be able to confide

But now i think its just not fair
So im sorry but i really cant be there
.

by: Que

No comments: